What is Involved Youth?
Involved Youth is a free program which aims to bring together, train, support and strengthen young individuals, aged 15-30, interested in LGBTQ+ and/or antiracist causes. It also aims to help them in the development and articulation of varied volunteer services (arts, dance, support services and many more) bringing a positive experience to the corresponding populations.
- Personalized support for project development
- Trainings on project management
- Trainings on developing socioprofessional and relational skills
- Trainings on psychosocial issues
- Support in the research for funding and grants
- Occasions to share amongst peers
- A collaborative and safe space for socialization
Socioprofessional advantages with Involved Youth
Participating in Involved Youth is also an occasion for young people to prepare for the workplace. Specifically, it is possible to:
get a meaningful hands-on experience
create a network of contacts
improve your resume
Examples of accomplishments by our participants
Interested in the program?
Fill out the form to apply !
For more information, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org !